Design, Invent, Print!
Southampton Local Direct Mail, Area 'Chilworth' January 2018
9,336 A5, full colour brochures delivered via Royal Mail direct to residential households and business in the Chilworth, Southampton area.
Distribution window: 8th January - 22nd January 2018
- Full Page Ad: 128mm x 165mm
- Half Page Ad: 128mm x 80mm
- Ads should be supplied in PDF or AI format
- All fonts should be outlined
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Colour space: CMYK
- Paper quality: 135 gsm art print paper
Artwork deadline: By 8th December please.
If you require help in putting together your ad, please contact us here for a quotation
Readership Profile & Demographics:
- The vast majority (84.5%) of residents own their home either outright or with a mortgage or loan
- 8.8% of people privately rent their home and 4.7% rent theirs from a Housing Association
- According to the 2011 Census, the majority (71.3%) of residences are detached Houses
- According to Zoopla estimates, the average price paid for a property in Chilworth is £634,211
- 82% of Chilworth and Rownhams residents are economically active (both employed and actively seeking employment)
- The largest proportion (20.6%) of Chilworth and Rownhams residents are employed in professional roles